The department of Ophthalmology at Specialist Hospital aims to go beyond regular eye care. From cataracts to cosmetic surgery for the eyes, our team of experts know and understand the needs of eye care unlike anybody else. We treat cataract, glaucoma, strabismus and amblyopia, ocular trauma, refractive disorders, cornea and external diseases, lacrimal drainage disorders, uveal diseases, and retinal disorders. The eye specialist hospital in Bangalore provides a well-equipped facility for the complete examination, diagnosis and treatment (both medically and surgically) of all ocular diseases. The department is comprised of a dedicated and well-qualified team of healthcare providers.
Our expert ophthalmic surgeons can help you, having worked on thousands of medical and cosmetic treatments across Bangalore. We pride ourselves on a bespoke, individual-led service, with a single price package for all of our treatments and a simple 3-step procedure including consultation, surgery and aftercare.
Vision Correction Treatment
- Laser Eye Surgery: Laser eye surgery can correct a range of visual impairments including short sight, long sight and astigmatism. We offer an innovative range of procedures including LASEK and LASIK, depending on your personal needs.
- Lens Replacement Surgery: Our lens replacement procedure is called Clarivu, a state of the art treatment for cataracts, astigmatism, long or short sightedness, presbyopia and dependence on glasses/contact lenses.
- Cataract Surgery: Our Specialist Eye Care Centre can replace your cataracts and reduce your dependence on glasses.
- Vitrectomy Treatments Vitrectomy pars plana with internal tamponade Scleral buckling and retinopexy YAG laser photodisruption of posterior capsule of lens (including laser capsulotomy)
- AMD Treatments IMT Intra Ocular Lens for Visually Impaired People (IOL-VIP) AMD injections Eyelid surgery
- Glaucoma Treatments Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty Istent
- Further Diagnostic Tests Pentacam Biometry (IOL Master) Humphrey Visual Field Analyser Heidelberg Retinal Tomography (HRT) Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Specular Microscopy