Specialist Hospital’s Neuroscience centre of excellence offers a wide range of services and facilities. Our institute has a warm and compassionate approach to every patient. Speciality clinics for Trauma, Spine, Spinal Deformities and Epilepsy. Our centre is well-equipped to treating micro neurosurgery, minimally invasive neurosurgical procedures for brain and spine disorders. We have a 24-hour head and spine trauma care team in place for immediate medical attention. Our Neurologists are highly experienced in the medical management of Stroke, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia and Neuropathies. Exceptionally advanced instruments to take care of stereotaxy, deep brain stimulation, micro-neurosurgery, pediatric neurosurgery, neurophysiology and navigation facility. Also, a Neurological Rehabilitation is set up for post-trauma, post-stroke and degenerative neurological diseases.
The Specialist Hospital’s Neuroscience department has a dedicated team of Neuro Surgeons, Neurologists, Neuro Nurses, Neuro Rehab, Speech and Language Therapists, and Paramedics. The team is well trained in helping patients a speedy recovery. The Centre of NeuroScience aims to provide comprehensive, contemporary and state of the art NEURO CARE.
- Tumours of the brain
- Tumours of the spinal cord
- Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Neuromuscular diseases, such as myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis (MS), and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Headaches and migraines
- Sleep disorders
- Neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease
- Infections of the nervous system, such as encephalitis, meningitis, and HIV